Written and performed by Sheri-D Wilson.
Confessions: A Jazz Play
Maybe one of the first Spoken Word Plays ever written, this award winning surrealist piece—set in the subterranean city beneath New York, explores love in 1991 before Giuliani "cleaned-up" the streets. It's gritty and wild!
- Tamahnous Theatre, Vancouver, 1991 (nominated for 5 Jessie Awards)
Hung Drawn & Quartered
Erotica and hilarity in the same piece, performed in many venues and festivals who delighted in the magic of transformation. Sheri-D was a figurehead before the Titanic movie ruined everything.
- Works Festival, Edmonton, 1992
- Gallery 56, Vancouver, 1991
- OYR High Performance Rodeo, Calgary, 1991
- Bumbershoot Festival, Seattle, 1990
- Western Front, Vancouver, 1990
Between Lovers: Poetry As For Play
Written from the perspective of a 100 year old woman who single-handedly changed the face of art. She is the unidentified woman you see in every picture of men artists. She is the one who is wearing the interesting hat and she is the one who influenced the well-known men with her erotic and surrealist ideas.
- Belfry Theatre, Victoria, 2003
- OYR, High Performance Rodeo, Calgary, 2003
Adventures of the Trick Riders
Twin girls and their friend Clara, all born and raised in Black Diamond Alberta commit a crime after high school. One splits to become a writer in New York City and the other stays in Black Diamond to become a world class Trick Rider. Clara marries an RCMP officer. When Clara dies 30 years later all hell breaks loose.
- OYR, High Performance Rodeo, Calgary, 2006